Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Transportation & logistics

On the course of our travels we have discovered two favoured modes of transport; camper van and scooter. I loved our people carrier convert in NZ but I saw what I really want - the Mitsibishi Delica! A lot of surfies have them raised up on all terrain tyres, they are great for 2 people, and I kinda like the name.

In Thailand Yamaha have introduced a new scooter model which is smashing the competition. It has the retro styling of an Italian classic (well, nearly) and all the easy-to-customise options imaginable. They are everywhere in Thailand. We are staying next to a Yamaha showroom and Anna (and I) are drooling when we walk out - I wander round town just looking at all the various colour and seat styles. Do they sell them in Europe? - I think we should be told.

The Delica - luxury

Latte Fino style

Getting carried away with Fino mods

No comments: